To ensure your claim gets paid, you must submit correct documentation. Dental claim documentation can be complex to understand and sort out. To avoid problems with processing your claim, please read carefully.

Scenario A

You or your spouse have other dental insurance

  • You must first submit your dental claim to the appropriate insurance provider.
  • Once the claim has been settled, the insurance company will provide a document called the “Explanation of Benefits” (EOB). This will show exactly how much the insurance company paid and the remaining portion you can claim on your Health Spending Account.
  • Please submit the original EOB. Duplicates/copies are notaccepted unless accompanied with a note explaining why the original is not being used.